30 April 2017

Scrapboutique April 2017 Challenge

Hi there

I thought I would share my entry for the red, black and white challenge over at the ScrapBoutique Fitting Room Facebook group. 
This challenge was set by the lovely Phillipa Newsham and I couldn't wait to get started scrapping. 
I created the background with a red shade of Prima Color Confections. I love these little pans of colour and I used my favourite technique of adding the colour to some old plastic packaging and then just pressing it down onto the cardstock. You can spread the colour wherever  you want it by smooshing the plastic around the page. I then created texture by using whipped spackle with a stencil. So fun!
I chose red shades of paper and embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart collection and finished off the page by repeated stamping with a tiny stamp.



Thanks for stopping by!
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.