08 January 2017

Scrap The Boys January 2017 Challenge

Hi there
Hope you are having a great day!
I love using numbers on layouts so the January challenge over at Scrap the Boys was a perfect way for me to start off my new years scrapping.
I love this photo of my cute little {great} nephew Hunter with his Dad. Hunter is such a happy little boy and a real handful for his parents! hehe


I have used the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection - paper, stickers and washi along with typed journaling strips and a few chipboard pieces from an Ali Edwards Story kit. 
I added machine stitching with white cotton (my favourite) and mist splatters for a little extra interest.
Hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

Leanne xo

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love all your detail! Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout !! I love your embellishments on your lovely page !!Thank you so much for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne this is so adorable! Great take on the numbers challenge. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little layout, Leanne. Thanks for playing along with Scrap The Boys! xx AJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.