23 January 2016

Scrap the Girls | January 2016

Happy New Year!
I hope your year has started well and you are creating just as much as you would like to. 
I have some stressful changes happening in my life and have been having trouble finding my mojo. So, I thought a challenge is just what I need to get creating!  The Scrap the Girls 'Free for All' challenge seemed fun and this is what I came up with using the Arendal kit from Studio Calico.


My layout is about staying positive during a period of changes that are out of my control and reminding myself to have faith that everything will work out for the best.


Thanks for stopping by

Leanne xo

3 comments:

  1. Leeanne, this photo is so cute. And your page as always is freaking amazing. Thanks for playing with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page doesn't give away that you feel like you have lost your mojo! It is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! I love that you've incorporated a positive message to yourself! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.