06 December 2015

Some retreat layouts to share

Hello again

I have been a terrible blogger lately...
mainly due to a lack of time and a lot of stressful changes at work that are messing with my mojo! 
Last month I met up with my favourite scrappy friends at Opal Cove for our annual retreat. 
There was a lot of much needed laughs and time to just create without the worry of everything else that's been going on.

My favourite new product is the Heidi Swapp texture paste. I only got the one colour (gold) but it is so fabulous that I really think I need more!
I used it here with gorgeous Dear Lizzy Documentary products. Honestly, I love this collection...
the transparencies, gold alpha and wooden buttons are to die for. 


This page of my first Camp Mojo retreat uses a mix of Pinkfresh Studio and Dear Lizzy products with pretty gold alphas from Maggie Holmes.


I used the Studio Calico Wink, Wink kit here with those Maggie alphas (I should have purchased two packs as they are such a great font).


Using Wink, Wink kit again for a scraplift of a design I saw on Studio Calico.


I used the Crate Paper Journey here. 
This one wasn't working for me but you get that sometimes!


And lastly some Simple Stories to use with these fun beach photos of my cute little great nephew.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my layouts.
Leanne xo



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful scrapping pages Leanne - the SC Queen, you still are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.