10 October 2015

New layouts to share

Hello there
It's been such a long time since I have shared so here I am with an extra long post of my recent pages. I attended Camp Mojo in August and took along a few of my Studio Calico scrapbook kits that have been sitting there unused along with some of my favourite new collections I picked up at ScrapBoutique.

Studio Calico Fairground kit.


Studio Calico Carolina Moon kit.


Simple Stories I am collection with gelatos.


Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss collection.


Another from Studio Calico Fairground kit.


Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely collection.


Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection.


Studio Calico Pop Art kit.


This is a scrap lift of a Kelly Noel layout using Studio Calico Pop Art kit.


And lastly this page using some October Afternoon goodies that were gifted to attendees.



Last month I attended a get together with a few local girls and these pages are the result of the fun day/night we had. I took along a few of my older A Piece of Cake Designs kits and photos that I had previously printed but didn't end up using on layouts. 
It was so good to finally make a dent in my stash of APOCD kits!






And finally for today this layout of my sister and I using the Studio Calico kit Far, Far Away. This one uses a Kelly Purkey sketch from the Sketchbook class at Studio Calico.


Well I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest layouts! Thanks for stopping by and your comments are always welcome.

Cheers
Leanne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.