08 June 2015

Long overdue blog post

Hey there,

It's another long break between blog posts for me. I seem to be more of a product collector than a scrapbooker these days! 

But I do have a few pages and cards to share today that I have created over the last month or so. First up is this page of my nephew Hunter using the Bluegrass Farm kit from Studio Calico. Isn't he just the cutest little boy? I love these kits and was super excited to win a six month subscription to the scrapbook kit recently...thanks to Scrapbooking Memories magazine and Studio Calico :)


One of my recent purchases was some of the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss collection. I loved the fresh colours and tropical embellishments in the ephemera pack and decided to scrap these photos from our trip to Bali in 2012. 




This page of Mikala and a friend was created using up the last papers from the Studio Calico eBook kit that I shared in a previous post. 


And a few cards I created... a shaker card, my first I believe! It won't be the last as these are so fun to make!


This was a lift of a card I saw in the Studio Calico gallery.


And this one uses a left over strip of Citrus Bliss paper. I have been using my envelope punch board lately so will have to make one to suit this size.


Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,
Leanne




2 comments:

  1. You are SO Studio Calico Leanne...it just shines through in all your work!
    Gorgeous LO's & love that little photo folder..tied with twine.
    Beautiful cards - how fab is your shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous creations. That shaker card is especially gorgeous, I've always wanted to make one, but as yet...
    Hopefully you find more time to scrap rather than simply hoarding ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.