13 June 2015

Feeling Sketchy | #122

Hi there

It's been so long since I have joined in a challenge and when I saw this one for Feeling Sketchy I thought it would be perfect for these Silhouette cuts that I had left from other projects! 


I embossed the frame in white zing powder and attached it with some tiny gold staples from American Crafts. The scribbly paper, wood veneer, label and circle printables are from Studio Calico and I finished the card off with a pretty Prima flower.


It was such a quick and easy card to make and I love the message (a Donna Downey cut from the Silhouette store).

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Leanne

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - so pretty - and I love that message! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a LOVELY card, love your sentiment. Thanks for playing along. Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card ! Love the gold staples and the cuts ! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cut files on this cute card! Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You card is perfect for this sketch, Leanne! Love it!

    Thanks for participating in the Feeling Sketchy challenge!

    Kay Wallace
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever to use your offcuts - your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us for Feeling Sketchy challenge #122. Please join us again soon!
    love
    Jen L
    Feeling Sketchy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card you made! I like how you take our sketch.
    Thanks tor joining at Feeling Sketchy :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.