10 January 2015

Scrappy Canary | January 2015 Sketch Challenge


One of my goals for 2015 is to participate in more challenges! I think challenges are a great way to grow your creativity and sometimes I just find them easier as I have a sketch or set of criteria to get me started. This fabulous sketch from Scrappy Canary caught my eye straight away...

I have already scrapped this photo from my niece's wedding using a larger photo...(this one was printed first but I changed my mind on the size) but decided not to let it go to waste! And I loved using the photo with this awesome background paper by Webster's Pages! I pretty much stuck to the sketch design and have used products from a past Scrappy Canary kit.


I love these Pinkfresh Studio striped alphas and machine stitched them into place! The word stickers are from Chic Tags...aren't they just divine!


These papers are from Chic Tags Cloud 9...just so pretty I think! And the wood veneer frame was perfect to layer over my photo...


Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I hope you have enjoyed a peek at my January Scrappy Canary challenge entry :)

Best wishes,

Leanne xo!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful page Leanne - love the stitched title - it looks so good. Also love the frame over the photo - thanks for playing along with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo and a beautiful page to match!!! Loving the background paper too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.