14 December 2014

Websters Pages Nest | Cards to share

At my recent retreat I spent some time making cards using the Websters Pages Nest collection. I loved the cut-apart papers so used a few of my favourites for these cards. I started with Kraft card stock and wanted to keep them very simple by just adding a stamped image and small embellishments. The sentiments are Studio Calico stamps with black embossing.


The wood veneer heart here in the card below has been coloured with a gold Posca paint pen! Oh how I love these and can't wait to collect more colours.


These cards use some of my favourite papers from the range. This one has a simple wood veneer heart and stamp and embossed sentiment. I just love this pretty yellow paper!



Now for some feathers...I do love anything with feathers!


And a close up showing the fussy cut feathers, along with word and alpha stickers from the range. The little wood birdies have been painted with the Posca pen - you really need to try these!


I hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards and if you love this range as much as I do you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Leanne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.