17 December 2014

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch | Card to share

I love the sketch challenges over at Studio Calico so decided to play along with the card sketch this week. This is the sketch:


And my card photographed with my funny little vintage Santa creamer! I wanted to keep the card very simple (and quick to make) so chose some papers from the Cuppa card kit...a soft blue (where I added the stamped sentiment) and a pretty star pattern that I think is beautiful for a holiday card. I have added a red printable label to give a pop of colour, gold stars and some chipboard trees that have been embossed with gold glitter zing. 


How are your preparations for Christmas coming along? I haven't started as yet! Hopefully I will get the tree decorated tomorrow and start on the dreaded Christmas gift shopping. I find it more difficult each year to select thoughtful gifts, especially now my children are older. 

Thanks for stopping by, I'm off to sew some Santa pants for a Christmas dress up party :)

Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.