15 December 2014

ScrapBoutique | Guest Stylist

 I was so excited to be a Guest Stylist for ScrapBoutique this month. The lovely Chelsea sent me some Maggie Holmes Open Book and Heidi Swapp September Skies to play with! 

And this is what I created with Open Book...I added a large photo and strips of pattern paper and velum to the beautiful pink wood grain background. The vellum title and embellishments come from the shape pack that you can find with the collection here


And a card made from the same collection...layers of papers and items from the ephemera pack. 


Heidi Swapp's September Skies is another collection that I loved both sides of the papers. These papers are just so bright and happy! Here I layered pattern paper strips on cardstock before stitching and embellishing with items from the ephemera pack.  


And again, I used strips of paper to layer under the gorgeous banners. I then layered ephemera and word stickers to embellish! The ephemera is such great value...with card stock and acetate images and words. You can find this pretty collection here, so be sure to pop over and check it out.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.