16 December 2014

Feeling Sketchy | Card sketch #111

Feeling Sketchy's last challenge for 2014 is now posted and it's another unique design from our fabulous sketch designer Debi Clark! I love the design of the die cut shape with the layered banners.


I started out by misting my background paper with Heidi Swap gold Colorshine using a favourite Heidi stencil. The papers are from an older Cosmo Cricket collection called Evangeline (I'm sad that Cosmo Cricket no longer seem to produce paper ranges as they were one of my favourite manufacturers). I then layered the paper banners and a die cut from the same collection. I embellished with a chipboard butterfly and a few Studio Calico enamel dots. An easy card to make but I do like the romantic feel of it.


Sadly this is my last post as a design team member for Feeling Sketchy as I have decided to step down from the team. 2014 has been a tough year for me personally and I need to take a little break from creating at this time. I'm hoping my mojo and joy for paper crafting will return soon and I can join in the challenges as they really are fun and the design team so inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.