02 November 2014

Scrappy Canary Cybercrop | Challenge #3

Hi there
It's been so song since I participated in a cybercrop! 
The kids are away this weekend so things are quiet at my house, and luckily Scrappy Canary came to the rescue with some great challenges over on the blog.
This challenge caught my eye straight away...


I love pastel pink and gold together and I had the Open Book range from Crate Paper sitting on my desk so I decided to scrap this lovely black and white photo of my niece on her wedding day.


I started by sewing down strips of pattern paper scraps in pastel shades and matting the photo to another lovely pattern from the range. 
I really do love each side of these papers! 
I then layered gold vellum ephemera and added a few gold foil heart and label stickers (which I have just realised looks pink in the above photo as I was wearing a hot pink when I took the shot, hehe).


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my layout.

Leanne xo

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful Leanne, & I knew that you would work on this one asap! Wonderful everything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.