02 November 2014

Art + Design | Everyday

Hello again

I have finished my second layout from the Art + Design class over at Big Picture Classes. 
The class is now finished but I am determined to complete all of the layouts! It may take me a while to get through all the lessons but the designs and techniques shown are so inspiring!

For this page we used one of Wilna's fabulous cut files ( there are so many included goodies in this class) and Wilna explains all about using the Silhouette for cutting. 
I can use all the help I can get here as my Cameo continually frustrates me!
I rarely get a cut I am happy with and well I can just forget about cutting any intricate designs, lol.
Anyway by using Wilna's tips I was able to get a good cut for this page.... 


I decided to scrap the afternoon we released turtles on Kuta Beach. The Balinese do this each day and I have always loved turtles (I had a pet turtle as a child) so it was a wonderful experience to take our turtles to the waters edge and watch them swim out to sea. 
I hope ours were among the lucky ones that made it to grow to adulthood.

Thanks for stopping by

Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.