05 October 2014

World Card Making Day Designs

Hey there,

Yesterday was WCMD and I played along with a few of the challenges at Studio Calico!

First up is this card where we were required to use digital stamps, die cuts or printables.
I decided to use printables that I already had cut out - vellum labels and a circle sentiment I had printed on cardstock and punched out with my circle punch.


I then had a play along with the challenge to use some sort of colouring on your card. I stamped circles with gelatos to create a pattern and then punched out different size circles to use in the design.
I'm super happy how this one turned out.


And lastly I joined in with the challenge to use touches of gold - not a hard challenge for me as I love gold!
I stamped and embossed the cake image and decided to add lots of little gold embellishments - sequins, stars and the gorgeous flair button!


I hope you had the chance to make a card and if not you still have a few days to get one completed and into the challenge at Studio Calico.

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.