03 October 2014

Art + Design Workshop layout - Incredible

Hello again

I seem to have a bit of an addiction to classes but then rarely find the time to participate or even finish them :(
Anyway, I couldn't resist and I enrolled in the Art & Design class over at Big Picture Classes. This class is taught by the talented Wilna Furstenberg. 
Oh my goodness the first weeks videos just blew me away! 
The design and techniques used on the layouts is just amazing. And there is a bunch of free stuff designed by Wilna included too :)
Now I have a love/hate relationship with my Silhouette Cameo but really these goodies are to good not to use and I am determined to not let that machine beat me! So last night I fired her up and went about cutting some files and also mastered my first print and cut...Yay!

And this is my layout from lesson 3...
working with Grids


and using gelatos on the background cardstock!


It was so much fun working on this page and I can't wait to start on another soon...if I can drag myself away from the week 2 videos that is!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed your visit.
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.