22 August 2014

Toot Toot! Some publications to share!

Hey there

I have a few publications to share with you today...

First up is my card set that is published in the Cardmaking on a Budget feature in Vol 20 No 11 of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine. 


This set only uses a couple of sheets of Kaisercraft Garage Days paper, some cardstock and a few stickers and small embellishments that I had in my stash. 
I love how these came together and how good is the magazines styling!!

As shown in Vol 20 No 11 of Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine.

Next up is my cover layout for Scrapbooking Memories magazine! 
Squeal!!! - this is so exciting for me to see my DD on the cover!
This layout took hours to create - all that fussy cutting of those gorgeous feathers from a sheet of October Afternoon paper! 
So fun and I really do love this page! 
Pretty happy that the cover is in my favourite colour too - love me some pink! :)


For this issue I was also asked to participate in a Prima Marketing Inc Colour Showcase. 
I received the Free Spirit collection and was asked to work with cool colours.
I loved working with this range and decided to scrap this serene photo of my gorgeous niece Kristle on her wedding day.

As shown in Vol 17 No 2 of Scrapbooking Memories magazine.

These fantastic magazines are so full of inspiration and are on sale now so don't forget to grab your copy before the new issue is released. 
PS. I know my family and friends have been buying quite a few of these issues (hehe)...
 so hopefully there will be a few left for everyone else! 

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

1 comment:

  1. Your creations are so pretty! Love the gorgeous layout using Heidi Swapp. Congrats on all your recent publications Too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.