27 July 2014

Winter Retreat layouts to share

Hey there

I have some layouts to share that I completed at the ScrapBoutique Winter Retreat at Lake Macquarie last weekend. I had the best time with a really lovely group of ladies and managed to finish seven pages! 
Woohoo :)

So in no particular order - this is what I created!

For this one I used a Prima stencil I purchased at the retreat with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine.


I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of this stencil and am looking forward to using the words individually on my projects.


I loved this Instagram photo I took at my niece's baby shower of the beautifully set table.
I have used a mix of Studio Calico kits here...


I love adding touches of gold to my pages!


And another Instagram  photo of my niece with a mix of kits. Loving the gold rub ons here!


And these October Afternoon alphas are so lovely.


Here I have used gold glitter Zing powder to emboss flowers onto the background of this pretty Webster's Pages paper. Love this photo of my gorgeous niece on her wedding day!


The flowers are so pretty in real life!


Next up is a simple page of my nephews at the Jetty Beach using a single piece of Simple Stories paper, diecuts and enamel dots. Can't get enough of these little dots of colour!


This must be the quickest and easiest page I created on the weekend but I love the result.


Here I played with a new Tim Holtz  eyechart stencil. 
I love it and these funny photos of my nephew being cheeky because he didn't want his photo taken.


And I had fun splashing mist around on this page too :)


And lastly a page of my beautiful niece that was inspired by a Maggie Holmes design using the Studio Calico add on Skeeball. 


There are those gold rub on stars again...yummy!


I love this mix of papers with the old book paper and machine stitching!


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my retreat layouts.

Leanne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.