03 July 2014

July Scrap the Girls and a fond farewell...

Hi there

The July challenge has been posted over at Scrap the Girls! 
The challenge is to use paint and texture paste on your layout! 

I had so much fun with this one! I stamped the feathers with paint and then mixed the colours and added it to texture paste before applying to the calendar stencil. I love the dimension that using texture paste adds to your page! I also had fun with misting, water colouring and stamping on this page.



Sadly my term at Scrap the Girls has come to an end so this will be my last page as a creative team member. I have enjoyed being a member of the team and hope I have inspired you in some way! Hope you can join the challenge this month and be sure to check out the blog next month to see the new team announced.

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.