04 July 2014

Feeling Sketchy Layout # 95

Hello again

The layout sketch challenge has been posted at Feeling Sketchy! I loved the sketch by Debi Clark and couldn't wait to get creating!


This is my page! 
I started off by stamping with paint on bubble wrap. I love the texture this creates and it was good to get the paints out again. I added some Heidi Swapp color shine and layered Maggie Holmes Styleboard paper and vintage book paper over a Studio Calico doily. These really are the nicest doilies...so fine and delicate! I then added a few labels, stickers, stamping and a few little embellishments and I was done. Easy peasy! I hope you can stop by the blog and check out what the fabulous design team have created. 



Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.