15 July 2014

Feeling Sketchy Card Sketch #96

Hey there

Card sketch #96 has been posted on the Feeling Sketchy blog and the design team have been working with lovely digital stamps from Aurora Wings.
This is the fabulous sketch...


And my card using the Elegantly Arranged Corner which can be found here.
I decided to leave this one uncoloured as I liked the contrast against the lime green paper and added some lovely wide ribbon and gorgeous, glittery Heidi Swapp words.


I hope you can pop on over to the Feeling Sketchy blog to check out the inspiration from the design team and join in this fabulous challenge. 
You don't need to use a digital stamp - just follow the sketch and there are some great monthly prizes to be won!

Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.