22 June 2014

Studio Calico Camelot Card

Hi there,
I am really enjoying card making at the moment and when Studio Calico had a no risk subscription offer I thought I would give the card kit a go. My first kit is the gorgeous May kit Camelot. The timing of this couldn't be better as my beautiful niece Hannah and her partner Brad were recently married and I couldn't wait for it to arrive so I could make them a card.

This is the kit - I love the colours and the cake stamp is just fabulous for birthdays and weddings!


I had so much fun with this kit - stamping and embossing the cake with clear powder to create a frosted look. I embossed the rings and sentiment with Gold glitter Zing powder, then stamped and fussy cut the flowers before adding pretty sequins to the centres. I added machine stitching for some texture and finished off with a little gold bow.


Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

1 comment:

  1. You cant help yourself where Studio Calico is concerned, can you Leanne! And what a wonderful kit it is...and of course a beautiful card for Hannah..bet she loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.