25 May 2014

Mixed Media Layout

Hello again
Did you join in the free workshops for National Scrapbook Day at Big Picture Classes?
I did and was amazed by the fabulous teachers, especially Celine Navarro! Wow she is just amazing and I so loved her workshop - Celine's videos are the best!
 
This is my page created from Celine's class...
The background is created from Project Life cards, some are the reversed side which have been embossed - was good to get the Cuttlebug out as it's been a while! The colour was distributed by spraying the mist down and then adding lots of sprays of water to move it around.

 
I had so much fun with this! Most of the products come from the Studio Calico Cuppa Project Life kit. I have added Studio Calico Essentials chipboard hearts, WOW wood veneer people, Studio Calico wood veneer heart and thin washi, Basic Grey and Studio Calico alphas. My favourite thing is the wood disk - I just love the texture and dimension!
 
Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.