04 May 2014

{Inter}National Scrapbooking Day 2014

Hello once again
 
Did you get to scrap today? It's National Scrapbook Day and even though I didn't scrap (I did made some cards), I thought I would share a few recent layouts I have made...
 
Over on the Studio Calico blog members of the Creative Team often share video tutorials using the kits! I was feeling in a bit of a creative slump last weekend so I decided to create a layout using some tutorials by one of my favourite scrappers Maggie Holmes!
You can find the tutorial here.
 
And this is my page using a 2010 photo of my daughter and the Copper Mountain Scrapbook kit.
 
 
I also used some of the Atlantic collection on this layout of my husband. I still need to add the date and possibly some journaling. I'm guessing the photo is from 1967.
 The video tutorial can be seen here.
 
 
I also created this page of my daughter using the A Piece of Cake Designs February cupcake kit. The papers are from the Basic Grey Fresh Cut collection!
 
 
And lastly a page of my niece using Prima Free Spirit! On this one I tried using watercolours - although most of it was covered up by the time I finished! The frame was cut on my Silhouette! I love this machine when it works...but lately I have had more trouble than not :(
 
 
Well I hope you had a Happy NSD and found some time to create something pretty!
Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.