04 May 2014

Feeling Sketchy Challenge 88

Hello again
 
I had so much fun with the last challenge at Feeling Sketchy that I have joined in again for challenge # 88
 
This is the fabulous sketch

And my card using Maggie Holmes paper along with a gold foil doily cut with my Silhouette, Studio Calico printable (love these), Prima flower, Maggie Holmes sentiment sticker, A Piece of Cake Designs flair button and Studio Calico puffy heart stickers!
 
 
I hope you like my take on the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo
 

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the background paper & all the elements.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your gold foil doily, great card. Thanks for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge ~ Michelle FS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Leanne! I love that doiley, & the feathers..bliss!! Love that pp & all your embellies!
    Thank you for playing along with us again!
    Debi - DT Co-ordinator@FS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly lovely work Leanne thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.