02 March 2014

March 2014 Scrap The Girls Challenge!

Hello there,
Well I can't believe it's March already and time to share the current challenge at Scrap The Girls!
Something nice and easy too!
 The challenge is to use heart and/or doilies on your page! The lucky creative team got to work with Heavenly Hearts made by the lovely Charm! You can find Charm's Creations on Facebook here and check out all the creative team samples using the hearts here.
Now to share my page....
 
Using Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste papers!
My niece took this photo - without me knowing at the Heidi Swapp Make Pretty Stuff Down Under class in Brisbane! I had messed up my file folder and Heidi came to my rescue, hehe!
I have to admit I am obsessed with layering at the moment! I love adding labels and little bits and pieces from my stash. These labels and printables are digital files from Studio Calico!
 
 
 And a close up of the Heavenly Heart! These really are gorgeous and add texture and dimension to your project without a lot of bulk!
 
 
Hope you like the challenge and get a chance to play along with us this month!
 
Thanks for stopping by
Leanne xo

1 comment:

  1. This is a great layout! Loving the colors & layering with those great embellishments!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.