19 January 2014

January 2014 ScrapBoutique Challenge

Hi, It's my last day of vacation so I thought I would get a challenge done before I return to work. I loved this cool sketch challenge that Sharon posted at ScrapBoutique so thought I would give it a whirl...


I had a lot of fun with this... masking with Color Shine and then using a Gelato stick and paint brush to add the colour to the background. I love this gorgeous photo of my niece and nephew! The cute polka dot paper was perfect and I just added a few strips of washi tape and some paper scraps here and there before machine stitching in place. 


A few stickers, chipboard stars, buttons, flair and enamel dots and I was done...quickest page I have completed in a while! And I love the bright, fun colours too :)


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.