19 December 2013

White with 1 December 2013 challenge

Hello again,
I am really enjoying having some extra time to create now the holidays are here...
It's been so long since I have entered any challenges so I thought I would really try to complete some for my favourite sites this month.
This page is for White with 1...and the challenge is to use white (of course) with banana! 
Pretty cool combo for summer hey!

Well I'm not the best at editing my photos (I obviously have a lot to learn, lol) and the colours don't appear as yellow here as they really are! I had so much fun adding layers to this page and adding extra dimension with plasterers mesh, bandages and machine stitching!
This photo shows the colours true to life...
I loved this old windmill we came across when driving along the WA coastline at Esperance in July. We also visited the wind farm that day...what an amazing site and sound they are!
That's all for today...thanks for taking a look!
Leanne xo

7 comments:

  1. Oh Leanne I love this .. your layering work is outstanding!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at WW1 this month. Its fabulous to hear its one of your favourite challenges (mine too LOL!!!). I look forward to seeing what you come up with our future colours in the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layering details, just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the layers and all the details and I must admit to being a sucker for windmills.. LOVE this one.. and LOVE how you scrapped it.
    Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layers and all your different textures. Thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne Leanne, you are just a rare gem , this is a super special layout i love how you have layered and embellished your piece..i Love everything about it.. heres a tip re taking pix of layouts.. i use http://pixlr.com/express/ its quick , simple and free. when i edit, especially if its a white background, i will auto fix the piece and then pop the colour with 1/2 "hagrid "effect. but thats just me.. everyone edits a little differently.if you use this site, always save the image to your computer using .jpg .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout Leanne!! Love your layering. Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love your layering Leanne thanks so much for joining in with WW1!! Blessings xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.