08 December 2013

The one where I finally have some layouts to share...

Hi there,
I know I can hardly believe it myself...I have been scrapbooking :)
So I finally have a few layouts to share!
I spent last weekend with a wonderful bunch of friends and it was so good to scrap again...I was feeling very disengaged from crafting and this was just what I needed to get into the groove again!

This page is from a fun game we played...we had two minutes to choose one item to place on the page and then had to pass it on to the next person. I started off by adding the roller doodle stamp and when it returned to me all I added was the photo, alphas and some wood veneer, journaling and doodling.


These were the other pages I either completed or just had to finish off at home...
(sshh...there was a little bit of scrap lifting going on here as my mojo was on holiday).




I also worked on my classes from the Heidi Swapp Down Under event but still need to add photos and embellies to those.

The December challenge is up at ScrapBoutique and I just loved the sketch for this one...


And my page using some Studio Calico and Amy Tan papers...
I have used my new Studio Calico word stamp...it is huge and was perfect for this sketch!


Hope to see you over at ScrapBoutique for the challenge this month!

And lastly I have my page for the Heidi Swapp After Class Challenge...
I have played with goodies from the Mixed Company range! These are so easy to work with...the colours and patterns are beautiful and just work so well together.
I created a layout with a flip up page to hold additional photos and embellishments....I chose mostly items in the mint green and peach colours from the range and have only added the cardstock, enamel dots and seam binding...all other items are left over from the fabulous kit!


Thanks for stopping by!
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.