02 December 2013

Scrap the Girls December challenge!

Hi, 
I have just returned from an amazing weekend get-together with the greatest group of talented, creative and super fun ladies! I had the best time and didn't want it to end!! 
Oh well back to reality and work today, lol.

I can't  believe it is December already and time again for a challenge at Scrap the Girls!
This months criteria is to use multiple photos and I have scrapped my cute little niece Chloe celebrating her 8th birthday...


This close up shows the card stock circles I cut with my Silhouette Cameo :)


A few weeks ago I was lucky to attend the Heidi Swapp Down Under event in Brisbane with some wonderful ladies! It was a super fun day and I was so happy to meet the gorgeous Heidi and Kim Jeffress...they were both so generous sharing their talent and life experiences with everyone! 

This is a collage of Heidi's showing memories from the day...those pretty bits with the 
Make pretty Stuff logo are mine (insert squeal here) hehe. The day was fast paced but I enjoyed every moment and loved all the goodies we got to take home...


Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you over at Scrap the Girls for the challenge!!
Leanne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.