20 December 2013

Scrap the Boys December 2013 challenge

Hi
I'm back again with a page for the Scrap the Boys December challenge...which is to create a layout based on this theme
“ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS”
The first thing I thought of when I saw this theme was a photo of my son when he was two years old. It took me a while to find it and the photo reminded me of how wonderful this time of year is when you have young children :) All Jake wanted this Christmas was a stamp set! When we went to see Santa he sat on his knee and when asked he told Santa he wanted a stamp set! Santa looked at me shocked and then said "I think we can arrange that". When we were leaving Santa whispered to me "they usually want so much more"! Which I certainly found out in the years that followed!!

I have used Fancy Pants paper along with older bits and pieces from my stash!


And a close up! 
I love these silver thickers :)


I made a flip up section to hold some journaling.


It's great to use up older stuff...everything with the exception of the paper, alphas and Prima badge has been in my stash for over a year. I am really trying to use things I already have instead of just adding to the stash!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great day.
Leanne xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Page Leanne. Love the design and all the layers. Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to have the journaling with out it taking away from the photo. Your page looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background and the use of the calendar... thankyou for playingalong with Scrap the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, especially the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Just LOVE the FP paper you've used! Thanks for playing at STB! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.