17 December 2013

Kraft it Up December 2013 Challenge

Hi there,
I am on holidays so am making the most of it by getting creative!
This layout is for the December challenge at Kraft it Up.

DECEMBERS CHALLENGE...

This month your challenge is to create a layout, "Christmas Themed" using one of the following non traditional colour schemes...

AQUA/KRAFT/WHITE/SILVER
OR
PINK/KRAFT/WHITE/GOLD

I have used Fancy Pants paper along with some bits and pieces from a few of my A Piece of Cake Designs kits. I have also added a few older items from my stash....love getting out the older stuff to mix in with the latest goodies. I chose to go with the aqua/kraft/white/silver combo although I added a few little bits of red to suit the photo!


And a few close ups of the details...



I had so much fun adding little bits and pieces here and there! 
Love this photo of my great niece and nephews...oh that makes me sound old!!
Thanks for stopping by...
Leanne xo

2 comments:

  1. Love it Leanne! So many interesting bits and pieces to look at! Thanks for joining in on the fun in this busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little photo and so many fantastic elements to take in! Fabulous take on the challenge - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.