03 October 2013

October 2013 Scrap the Girls

Hi there
Well a new month has rolled around and that means a new challenge at Scrap the Girls
And the challenge is to use the following:

Hexagon
Squiggle
Circle
Rectangle
Strips


And this is my page using the fabulous new Prima range Delight.


I started by collaging strips of paper to the background sheet adding texture paste with my hexagon mask, gesso, stamping and flicking a few shades of twinkling h2o's onto the page with a paintbrush. I have reused the packaging from the tags as it was just to pretty to waste and fit the rectangle criteria perfectly. I then added several of the tags...the designs on these are oh so pretty and the say it with crystals circles...I have been hoarding these but I loved them so much I used the whole pack, lol. Finally I added the squiggly chipboard heart!

So I hope you like the challenge and can join us this month!! 
You can check out all the layouts from the awesome creative team by clicking on the link above. 
Hope to see you there :)




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Leanne! Love seeing you work at Scrap The Girls every month. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.