26 September 2013

ScrapBoutique September 2013 Challenge

Far out! 
It's been a long time between scrap sessions here... and now that the school holidays are here I hope to put a bit of a dint in my stash :)
The lovely ScrapBoutique stylist Karen posted a great challenge this month to scrap about a trip away...my favourite colour too!


Karen's inspiration was her trip to see P!NK and I went a few days later so just had to scrap about my trip to Brisbane! I was so excited to get tickets and the show certainly didn't disappoint!! It was the last night of the tour and P!NK's birthday...so an extra special experience for us :)


Karen's challenge was to use the picture as inspiration and include these four items...
gesso
gold
white cardstock
stamping

I started by embossing my background using a Crafters Workshop template and clear embossing powder. I added lots of stamping using my latest favourite stamp by Bo Bunny.


I then scraped gesso on randomly using an old credit card. I love the texture this creates...reminds me of the cream on the cake, hehe :) 


And I have finally cut into my stash of Maggie Holmes papers and washi...just love this range and I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming release of Flea Market.

You still have a few days to get your entry in so why not stop by the forum and join in this fun challenge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.