03 August 2013

Scrap The Girls August Challenge

Hi there

I have some exciting news to share with you today! I have joined the creative team at
As you may know I have had a break from the scrappy world due to lots of work and study commitments this year but I am now ready to jump back into it. Just because I wasn't scrapping doesn't mean I wasn't adding to my stash, so I now have heaps of goodies to cut into before all the new CHA stuff is released! I'm loving Crate Paper, Webster's Pages, October Afternoon, MME, Studio Calico and of course Prima...it's never ending temptation for this addict! lol
Anyway  I was so happy when I found out I would be joining the STG team! I love a good challenge and I hope I can inspire you in some way and you will play along with us :)

The August challenge is:

a RECIPE CHALLENGE.

All entries must use

flowers
masking
doodling and
chipboard or wood veneers

I have used October Afternoon Travel Girl papers and stickers!
 I just love OA label stickers...they are fabulous for both layering and journaling.
My masking with the new Heidi Swapp confetti stencil was done using impasto with a touch of gold paint mixed in! I then doodled around some of the shapes. The flower and leaves are from Prima and I have added a wood veneer arrow, camera and geotag!



I used a Kaisercraft stamp for some background interest. 


Hope you can pop over to Scrap The Girls and check out all the fabulous inspiration from the team!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the STG's team Leanne! It's a great team to work on. Pity we 'missed' each other. Your layout is gorgeous. I might just play along with a challenge soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on joining STG's, I'm sure you'll have fun! Fabulous layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page Leanne..lovely photo & gorgeous use of all the ephemera.
    I will try to join in this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.