26 May 2013

ScrapBoutique May Stylist Challenge

Hello
There is still not much scrapping happening here :( 
All my spare time is taken up with report writing for the course I am doing. I really only have about five weeks to go and then I will be heading over to WA for holidays :) When I get back I plan on making up for lost time...I have sooo many new supplies, lovely stuff from CHA that is just begging to be cut into, lol. I have decided to join in the altered book class at Studio Calico with Maggie Holmes and Marcy Penner and purchased the yummy kits to go with it....so can't wait to have a play with those a.s.a.p :)
I have joined in the May stylist challenge at my favourite place....ScrapBoutique! The challenge was set by Karen Watson and is to scrap about YOU and had to include a photo and journaling about YOU! This is my page using Studio Calico and Glitz Design papers and lovely American Crafts vellum...I am so loving vellum right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.