01 April 2013

ScrapBoutique Easter Challenge


The lovely Chelsea posted an Easter Sketch Challenge over at ScrapBoutique so having a few days off seemed like a great excuse to have a play. 
This is the awesome sketch...


And my page using the March A Piece of Cake Designs kit. I just love the mix of papers and embellishments in the kits and these colours are so easy for me to work with!


And I have finally finished my February Boutique Lifestyle pages (insert red face here) so I thought I would share a couple. I could not share the front page as I still have my title to do! I decided to use my Silhouette Cameo to cut the month from a HS file I purchased but I seem to be having nothing but trouble. I inserted a new blade only to have it chew up a whole page of cardstock trying to get it to cut :( These machines are great when they work but sooo frustrating when they don't :( So I have yet another blade on order and I have put in a call for help to the manufacturer. lol



The sun is shining so I'm heading out into the garden! Hope you have a great day xx


1 comment:

  1. I love the colours in your layout Leanne! Beautiful page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.