28 April 2013

ScrapBoutique April Cyber Crop

Hello again 
The April cyber crop is on over at ScrapBoutique and it's all about remembering! 
This is my entry for Karen's challenge which was to be inspired by this inspiration pic and to choose one word from the wordle...


 I was inspired by the lovely poppies so decided to use my Donna Downey foam stamp with gelatos! The colour was blended by laying down the colour and then misting with water and blended with my fingers...it's messy but so much fun! I then coloured the stamp with the gelatos, misted with water and stamped...this creates a gorgeous water colour look. I later added some kindyglitz to add some sparkle. I had so much fun using these techniques! A little tip is to use the stamp more than once! I found there was still a lot of colour on the stamp so I re misted and  stamped again..and again! I now have a art journal page, card and a sheet of paper to use on a future project, lol.


I am really loving adding lots of layers to my pages at the moment. This page uses no pattern paper! I have layered this gorgeous American Crafts vellum with tickets, washi tape, diecuts, shipping tag, Maggi Holmes canvas frame and embellished with Jillibean Soup stickers and alphas, Studio Calico chipboard stars, glitter tape and A Piece of Cake Designs flair.


My word chosen from the wordle is Remember! 
Hope I have inspired you to stop by the Boutique and join in one of the challenges :)


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Leanne :) It's been forever since I've popped into the forum & joined in, I seriously should!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.