19 April 2013

ScrapBoutique April Stylist Challenge

Hi there
Yay! 
It's school holidays and I have some time off work so I decided to play along with the April Stylist challenge at ScrapBoutique
The challenge set by Sharon is to create a layout using no pattern paper. 
So this is what I came up with...

Using lots of different templates with ink, mist, gesso and impasto and quite a bit of stamping too!
 I have also used lots of different bits and pieces from my stash including washi and paper tape, a few diecuts, sequins, stickers, wood veneer and flair from A Piece of Cake Designs.
The black and white pattern is the packaging from the template with gesso and impasto and creates a lovely texture.
Why not pop over and join in the challenge! It would be great to see some new faces join in :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.