30 March 2013

Long time, no blogging...

Hi there
I have been a terrible blogger! 
I have decided to return to study and scrappy time has almost disappeared for me!
And because I have become busier than usual I have made the hard decision to step down from my Stylist position at ScrapBoutique :( 
So I thought I would share my last DT work for ScrapBoutique...

First up is the  gorgeous MME Notable 
My beautiful niece on her wedding day...I loved working with this collection, the papers have a gorgeous texture and the Crafter's Workshop template is my new fave!


This card I made by candlelight during a two day blackout we had due to a massive storm that hit our region. 


Having no power was a great excuse to put the assignments aside and scrap instead. I also made a set of cards that weekend that have been accepted for publication :) 
Can't wait to share those with you!

And the super pretty Teresa Collins She Said collection! I love this photo of my niece helping her Mum get ready for her big moment...


And a couple of cards using some of the die cuts!


Chelsea also sent me a stack of diecuts and some papers from the Kaisercraft Secret Admirer collection. These are great for layering!



My last challenge is the March Stylist! I chose an inspiration pic of autumn colours. I added a black background and a new Crafter's Workshop template with impasto and gesso...I love the texture this creates!!
  

And finally I thought I would share this bottle that I recycled! I loved the shape of the maple syrup bottle and it seemed like such a waste to throw it out...so I added a sticker, jute, chipboard shape, Prima flower and bird, Flourish with a Bling pearls and a lovely ribbon that I bought at the Brisbane expo a few years ago. I think it looks great and I will be saving future bottles to reuse as gifts!


Thanks for making it this far! Hope you have a great long weekend and find time to be a little creative! I have been working on my February Boutique Lifestyle challenge so hope to get that completed and in the gallery.
Happy Easter and thanks so much for your visit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.