17 February 2013

Pages to share + Boutique LifeStyle

Hello, 
Hope you have had a great weekend! 
I finished a big clean up and rearrange of my scrap space and even managed to scrap two pages using some yummy new products from ScrapBoutique
Can't wait to share what I have created with you!
For now I can share these pages using Pebbles Seen and Noted, which is a new range available in the Boutique. Chelsea also sent me some of the new Kaisercraft Basecoat range. These are fabulous background sheets and I loved mixing it in with the Pebbles range!



I also got to play with the Kaisercraft Secret Admirer collection... the diecut and doily shapes in this range are fabulous.


And finally I have a few pages from my Boutique Lifestyle challenge entry. I am using a 6x8 Simple Stories album with a mix of divided page protectors and card stock inserts. It's a lot of fun scrapping in this style!








This challenge will be running all year so why not hop on over to the Boutique and check it out. You can find all the details and the February prompts here


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy Leanne! Love all your projects. The Base Coat papers are fabulous! Can't wait to use mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as ever Leanne! Just love the papers you have used on your LO's!

    Better check out my blog for a special award to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.