12 January 2013

Soul Scrappers Art Journaling

Hello again

It's been way too long since I played with my mixed media stash so I decided the Art Journaling 2013 challenge at Soul Scrappers would be a great chance to get back into it.

The challenge this month was to use an image transfer and to be inspired by a choice of different prompts. I chose the prompt: Who are you now?
And this is my page using gelatos, paint dabbers, masks, stamping, rubons, washi tape, big brush pens and Tim Holtz word stickers! 
It's so much fun to just keep adding stuff to your page!!


Hope you are keeping cool in your part of the world. We reached the forties today...so thankful for air conditioning and our swimming pool :)






2 comments:

  1. This is marvellous Leanne & certainly just about you here. I love that photo transfer...must do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic Leanne! Love your background! Hope you can keep cool throughout the heat Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.