17 January 2013

One little word...

Hello again
My 2013 word is Embrace!
I decided to post a random challenge in the Boutique forum. So come on over and join in the challenge to scrap a page showcasing your 2013 word and be in the draw for a RAK from me!
Had a lot of fun with this...
I started with stamping and mist splotches on the background sheet, added some lovely papers, washi tape *love*, vellum, stickers and cute little embellishments. Oh and how cute is the flair button from A Piece Of Cake Designs...seriously yummy!


And a closer peek at the layers! So love this Studio Calico stamp that came with a class kit :)



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Leanne! Such a great colour combo. I love your word for 2013. I'm still thinking about a word for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Leanne!! A great word. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.