11 January 2013

October Afternoon Farm Girl

Hello there!
Hope the school holidays are treating you well and you are enjoying some extra time with your loved ones.
I have been enjoying a long break from work and it was great to have the time this year to spend with family and just enjoy each day.
I have been playing with the gorgeous new October Afternoon Farm Girl collection and have produced a step x step that you can find in the Scrapboutique forum here.


The speech bubble is a die cut from my Silhouette Cameo machine.


I also cut some arrow shapes from vellum and included lots of machine stitching using my new Singer 160...love, love, love this machine! Thank you Santa :) 



1 comment:

  1. A wonderful page Leanne, starting with that lovely photo & ending with your speech bubble...that machine would be fabulous to own I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.