17 January 2013

January ARTastic Challenge

Hi there
This year I am hoping to join in a few of the great challenges that are around and my lovely friend Debi told me about the fabulous ARTastic blog! 

This month their inspiration is: 
January inspiration,  My Blue Angel by 3D chalk artist - Jenny McCracken.

And the criteria is:
The use of chalk or the addition of wings on your entry
or be adventurous and use both :)

I decided to make a valentines card! 
I have coloured the background using chalks and a Crafter Workshop template, added layers of papers and vellum and embellished with the cute chipboard heart and wings.


I had a lot of fun with this...
So why not head over to ARTastic and check out their challenges!


8 comments:

  1. Welcome to ARTastic Leanne! This is such a pretty card - I love the colours you have used and your chalky is really effective. Hope to see more of your work on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see you here Leanne, & with such a beautiful card...now that is a top idea for this challenge! I love your colours & I can see that Silouhette is working well for you too.Thank you for playing along at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. Well done. I love your flower and bow. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used your chalking to tie the colours of your lovely card together so well Leanne. Thank you for taking Debi's advice and joining us this month on our ARTastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne, what a lovely card you have made, the masking with the chalk is so lovely and really does add to the design. Lovely colours you have used also. SO glad you joined in on this months ARTastic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...I love the soft colors you used, great use of the technique using a stencil! thanks for joining in this month at ARTastic, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.