25 January 2013

Australia Day Weekend!

Hi there 
What are you doing this Australia Day weekend? I am heading off to Brisbane to see Keith Urban in concert! I have followed Keith's career since before he was 'famous' and this will be the first time I have seen him in concert so as you can guess I'm excited...and hoping that the predicted rain doesn't play havoc with my plans!!

I have a few layouts to share today...
this one is for Karen's Stash Stomper challenge at ScrapBoutique, using a Page Drafts sketch!


And a couple of just because layouts that I have not yet shared!

DD and I clowning around on a car trip back to our hotel in Bali, using MME and Glitz Design papers...


A Prima layout of DH and I enjoying a Kuta sunset...


I'm looking forward to a visit to Ikea on the trip home from Brisbane too...I have my eye on an expedit shelving unit to hold some of my supplies! Hope you have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful layout Leanne! I love your misting and medium work it's just perfect!
    Have fun watching Keith Urban perform. Are you watching American Idol? My hubbie's aunty used to babysit him when he was little haha..apparently he hasn't changed a bit ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.