24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi there,
Just wanted to hop on here and wish all my wonderful scrapping friends a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year! Hope you get to spend some quality time with your loved ones over the holidays :)
It's a crazy time of year and there is always so much to do in the lead up to the big day! I'm looking forward to catching up with my visiting family and spending time at some of the beautiful beaches nearby.
I have been spending time in the kitchen cooking and making one of my favourite treats...Christmas Bark!
I then got the Silhouette working to make some little boxes to package it in.




These were so easy and fun to make! I have used Kaisercraft paper and tags and recycled ribbon!

I like to buy gift cards for some of my harder to buy for family and this year I made some pretty little holders to give. I have used scrap papers and a Heidi Swapp printable sentiment for an inexpensive gift card!


Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comments! They really make my day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today.