07 December 2012

Long time, no post...

**warning extra long post**
This year is really flying past so quickly, I can hardly keep up!
A few weeks ago I went along to the ScrapBoutique Coffs Harbour Retreat at Opal Cove. I had the best weekend shopping, scrapping, chatting with friends, had heaps of laughs and even indulged in a few of my favourite cocktails with the gorgeous Boutique Babes.
Loved the chance to play with new goodies! There are so many nice collections to choose from!!
Sadly there has not been a lot of creating happening at my house since then so today I thought I would share my pages from retreat along with my ScrapBoutique challenges I have yet to share.

Here I have used the soft and pretty Basic Grey Serenade papers to which I have added sinamay and cardboard. The title was cut from my Silhouette Cameo :)


I just love the colours in this range Glitz Design Cashmere Dame. Such beautiful papers and tapes from them this time round. I have added Prima flowers and a Pink Paislee chipboard resist heart.


This would have to be my favourite Kaisercraft collection ever...Pickled Pear and the woodgrain and delicate patterns here make be swoon, lol. I have again added Prima flowers and a Pink Paislee heart (can't get enough of these) and a lovely 2Crafty title that I won in a prize.


I'm lovin the colours in the Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic range too! This one was for the Retreat speed scrap. I have used die cuts from the range and the title and little birdie is by Scrapmatts.


And my last page is the sketch challenge using older Cosmo Cricket papers from my stash. I love these photos of Mikala getting ready to release a turtle into the sea on Kuta Beach. She was so excited to be doing something wonderful for the environment. I hope her little fella was one of the ones to make it  :)


This month I am hosting the ScrapBoutique Stylist challenge and it's a simple one this time...to alter the shape of a photo to use on your page! This is my page where I cut my photo into a tag shape... had lots of fun here with texture paste and distress stains.


And these are my pages from the November cyber crop which I am still yet to share here... I won't bore you with which challenges they were for (mainly because I can't remember back that far) lol.





And finally I thought I would share my mini book I made of our recent trip to Bali using Amy Tangerine sketchbook, die cuts and fabric strips.







Thanks for making it this far and thanks in advance for any comments you may leave for me :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow..look how much you got done and they are all gorgeous!! I just love your scrapping!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not wrong there Leanne...extra long...hehehe. BUT such beautiful work, and lovely photos, embellished so well.

    What a wonderful weekend we all had...oh waiting til the next one now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.