06 November 2012

New Design Team Work

Hello there, thanks for visiting today :) 
I have been busy creating with my latest ScrapBoutique stylist pack....
Oh how I love October Afternoon! The colours and patterns always make me happy!!
I got to play with the new Sew Fun Banners! These really are a great product to use...you simply stitch along the top edge, carefully remove them from the sheet and you have a lovely banner to add to your page :) Here I have used the banner with journal cards, label stickers and even the journal card packaging. 


All the colours are lovely in this collection and this wood grain paper is fabulous! I added a title sticker from the Woodland Park sticker sheet which I have added glossy accents to...love the extra dimension it gives! 


I have also been playing with the Fancy Pants Hopscotch collection! Love the bright, happy colours in this range...and I love this photo of my two gorgeous nieces!


And another using some of the papers with more muted colours. 


I am starting to get excited about the upcoming ScrapBoutique Retreat to be held at Opal Cove in Coffs Harbour! The countdown is on and it will be fantastic to scrap and catch up with friends at this fabulous venue. Just need to get myself organised and not leave things to the last minute like I usually do!

3 comments:

  1. All so wonderful Leanne!! Just love your shoe page...great thinking in each one.

    I am a bit in love with October Afternoon at the moment! But not shopping, dont have enough any more!

    Great to scrap with you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leanne, Well, haven't you been busy! All beautiful layouts, especially love the 2nd one, and what a smile she has :) and who can resist October Afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fantastic Leanne! All so different and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.