04 November 2012

Start of a new month!!

Hello there

Well it's the start of a new month already and the challenges are now up in the ScrapBoutique forum! I am hosting the Stash Stomper this month and we will be stomping our stash of Banners!

And this is my page using the fantastic new October Afternoon Midway collection. These Sew Fun Banners really are a lot of fun to use!


A few of the girls at the Boutique (myself included) have been having a bit of a problem getting the mojo flowing so Chelsea posted a weekend sketch challenge to get things moving. This is my page using the sketch and pretty new Fancy Pants Hopscotch papers! I just love this cute photo of my little niece and nephew all dressed up for their Uncle's wedding.


Both of these ranges are available in the Boutique now!


2 comments:

  1. Great month hey! Retreat month...excited!

    Such lovely paper ranges, and you do them proud Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are FANTASTIC Leanne.. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today.